Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday!

Hey People! Haven't blogged since my awesome jamming session which is poor of me!
I got injured at work a few weeks ago but have just been working through it, but this week i done an intense cardio session and over did it and my foot has really started to hurt.

I've been in a lot of pain this weekend and managed to get a last minute physio session on Saturday morning which left my entire leg feeling achy . I've spent most of this weekend taking ibuprofen and icing my foot which isn't very exciting or inspiring!

My week isn't too hectic so I defo have time to make music :)

Today was Mother's Day! My brother's, niece and nephew came over to spend the day. I treated us to an Indian take away and Mum seemed to have a nice day. We also Skyped my sister in New York who sent my Mum a beautiful bunch of Tulips.

Sending Love to all the amazing Mothers out there...Love you Mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment