Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sunshine in London Town...

What a lovely day it was in London!
I was absolutely loving the Sun today even though I wasn't able to be out in it all day! It was just nice having the sun beaming through my window, it made me feel that bit happier.

I feel really tired...I had a 6.30am start as I had to train a client at 8am. Unfortunately I realised that I had left my iPod at their house and they were no longer at home, UBER annoying!!  But I arranged to collect it in the afternoon which was another opportunity for me to catch some rays.

Once I got in for the second time I began to write and it was going really well, only then to receive a call from my Mum explaining that we had to do food shopping.
I've had plenty of distractions today but managed to get some writing done which I was happy about.

I'm currently being serenaded by Adele's album '21' which is fab. I'm completely shattered so I'm off to catch some Z's...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment