Saturday 23 April 2011

Just a regular Saturday!

Nothing much happened today, it was just regular Saturday (that rhymes! I should use that in a song lol)

I had a lie in, ate lots, Skyped my Sister in NY and listened to music.

A few friends of  mine were involved in a small play that would have a sort of Easter message and as I wasn't doing anything that was particularly exciting, I decided to go and watch...I'm really glad I did!
They performed so well and I was very entertained throughout.
At times it was very emotional and touching but it was balanced out with singing, music and some very funny moments!

I headed home and watched TV with my mum for a bit but I felt so guilty. I just kept thinking that I could've been using that time to be productive.
So I went in my room sang through some songs and started writing. I've almost finished the song but kept changing the concept, which ended up with my brain being exhausted. My aim is to complete it tomorrow and start on another.

G.Night...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment