Thursday 28 April 2011

Back and Forth

I've been on the go ALL DAY!

I had a client this morning and after that I headed to Oxford Street to buy some workout clothes. I then came home and done some prep for my next session, trained another client, travelled back home and had to go back out to do food shopping with my Mum!!

I'm really tired...Music-wise I haven't been productive today at all but during my session with my guitarist yesterday we completed the acoustic accompaniment to my song 'Because of You'. 
It's taken us a while but it sounds really good and I can't wait to start getting out there and singing my songs for an audience :)

After my 2 clients tomorrow morning, I'll be heading to go and record a couple songs and I'll also be in the studio on Sunday, Can't wait!

But I need to get to bed ASAP, so goodnight...x

No comments:

Post a Comment