Monday 4 April 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Today I had work and I'm feeling pretty tired *yawn*

I've had a long day and it's been full of constant activity!

After work, I had to head down to Photofusion (a photographic studio in Brixton) where the jazz vocalist and trumpet player Abram Wilson was being photographed. There is an upcoming project that i was recommended for by my Uncle and I went there to meet everyone and took a few test shots.

I then had to rush off for my physio appointment for my injured foot which felt much better after the treatment but is feeling sore now so I spent the latter part of the evening sitting with ice on my foot...how exciting!

After physio, i headed back to the shoot to see how things were getting on and get some insight into the world of 'Jazz'.

My nephew turned 8 today so I went to my Brother's house for a little gathering, ate lots of snacks and probably put on about 3lbs!! lol

I'm now home, bathed and almost ready for bed.

Bring on Tuesday....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment