Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cruising in the Sunshine...

I had 2 clients today but a 2 and a half hour break in which i went to Hyde Park ate some lunch, done some prep for my upcoming session and before I knew it i had to head to my next client.
I didn't even get a chance to do any writing.

I actually haven't written anything in about 2 days which is poor!

The sun defo took it out of me and I came home and had a quick nap then had another session with my guitarist.
Things were a lot tougher today...We've been trying to work out an accompaniment to one of my songs but it's proving to be a lot harder than we thought.

We had a breakthrough on Monday but today was HARD, I wanted to pull my hair out. The verses sound beautiful but its the chorus that we're having trouble creating.

We'll do it! I have faith ;o)

Its my Mum's Bday tomorrow so I'm not sure what my afternoon/evening will consist of but I have work at 9.30 which isn't too early.

Goodnight...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment