Monday 18 April 2011

Bed Please?

Wow today has been non-stop!

I had physio at 1pm which was horrific! He literally had me in tears... the pain from the treatment was excruciating but I know it will help so I just had to sit there with tears streaming down my face. NOT FUN!

I then hobbled off to lunch with a friend. Not only was my foot sore but my hayfever was at its peak which left me with constant sneezing fits and watery, itchy eyes.

I had to rush home for a session with my guitarist. We had a breakthrough which was amazing, but it took a while...I'm just glad we achieved what we did :)

After few hours of music and trying to get everything right, I had to go and prep for work tomorrow which has now been pushed forward to 7am instead of 6.30am phew!! 
After work I'm heading to go and record some vocals., Not sure what time I'll be done.

It's a 5.15 start for me tomorrow so I MUST get to bed!...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment