Tuesday 19 April 2011

The longest day!

I think today was the longest day EVER!

I was up at 5.15 for work at 7am, worked out for 2 hours then headed home.

I then sorted my life out and headed to a recording session. I done some vocals for a producer/rapper friend of mine and although I was missing the gorgeous weather I wasn't particularly bothered as I was singing and that's my true love!
We went over a few things that I'll be recording next week so I'm very excited about recording 2 up-tempo tracks woohoo!

I was recording for several hours and considering I had such an early start I was knackered.

It just so happened that my train was stuck between Kilburn and Willesden Green station for 1 hour and 30 minutes...I was furious!
TFL then decided to suspend the Jubilee Line so I had to go on crazy mission and it took me at least 3 hours to get home. I was not impressed.

But one thing that did make up for it was that I got 2 gifts from a very important person...one of the gifts being 'Beats By Dre' headphones which are a beauty :)

Anywhoo tomorrow I have 2 clients and will be home by about 4pm so I can get to writing!...x

No comments:

Post a Comment