Thursday 31 March 2011

Now that's what I call Music...

Today has been quite busy for me as I've been up and down London working.
I'm tired and my muscles are sore,  however...somewhere between being tired and sore I managed to fit in some retail therapy and treated myself to loads of bits and pieces! I even came home and done a fashion show for myself lol!

This evening I had a jamming session with a Guitarist. OMG, I loved it! My songs came alive and the guitar added another dimension.
Having a live instrument present made me feel more connected and it definitely helped bring out my vocals.

My Guitarist was excellent. He took on board everything I asked and was even doing some improvisation which was just awesome!

I have no idea why i didn't do this before??
Not only can I write and make music with him, he has agreed to do open mic nights and gigs with me, woohoo!
I haven't done any performances just yet but defo see a bright future for us!

I cannot wait till our session next week :)
I'll be recording some of our sessions and posting them here and on You Tube so stay tuned...

Anyhoo, I have to be up at 5.30am so I need to sort my life out for work in the morning.

Goodnight xx

1 comment: