Sunday 13 March 2011

Caught up!

I've totally been slacking with the blogging over the last few days! Work had me completely worn out and all i literally wanted to do was come home an jump in bed.

My music suffered towards the latter part of this week but I will start a fresh, with a positive outlook on the upcoming week and aim to be very productive, no matter how tired or caught up I may get.

On Saturday, I headed over to Somerset House for the "What's Next Songwriting Day". The event consisted of various people who have been involved in the music industry giving advice and discussing important topics such as, Copyright Laws, Time Management, Applying skills in different areas of the industry, Management, and a few other things. It was very interesting and i was able to take down some factual and valuable notes.
The event was also a great opportunity to be around like minded people and network.

This week I will be sure to update EVERYDAY, however brief the posts may be!


Have a great week, lets make it a productive one...xx

Image via- Dayscore 

No comments:

Post a Comment