Tuesday 29 March 2011

What a day...

I tried my best to be productive today and I've done well!

I managed to blog earlier on today and uploaded another one of my songs called 'Flowing Through My Veins'. So far I've had some positive feedback and it feels great to know that the people that have listened appreciate my writing and singing.

I done some writing today...not as much as I would've liked but a good start. I will carry on tomorrow as I have a huge gap between Training.

I felt like i wasted a lot of time recording a video for You Tube. My aim was to upload a live video of me doing a cover and i chose Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep'. It's a great song and I've been hearing it loads on the radio, TV etc so thought it was a good choice. I'm uber critical of myself and won't upload anything that I'm not confident about. 
I done recording after recording and I wasn't sure about them so I need to get a second opinion from a family member as they're always honest and have my best interest at heart.
At some point my rendition of Adele's song will be put up, hopefully sooner than later!

I'd like to say a huge thanks to the Friends that have shared my blog and have continued to visit, I think you're ALL awesome!!!

Goodnight...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment