Monday 21 March 2011

Dedicated to Baileys...

Happy Monday Everyone...Well except for me!

I've wanted a Kitten since forever and it just so happened that I was fortunate enough to know somebody who had to give theirs up!
My Family were totally against it as they explained that they had developed allergies to Cats but I LOVE them so wasn't particularly bothered to be honest and as far as I knew I was OK so it was goodtimes!


I couldn't wait for the gorgeous Baileys to arrive I was sooo excited when I found out Iwas getting him yesterday.
After getting him settled I went to bed but woke during the night with a stuffy and nose and knew me and Baileys weren't off to great start. 
Things only seemed worse this morning which has made me terribly sad as he is the PERFECT Kitten :(


I went to work today knowing that my time with him would be short lived and I'm completely devastated.


I'll be song writing this afternoon as I have a little while before I have to leave out for my evening client so I'll be stroking him until I can no longer handle sneezing!

I guess my Family were right...Stupid allergies!!!




Meet the Gorgeous Baileys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment