Wednesday 23 March 2011

Productive day in the Sun...

What a lovely day it was in London Town! The Sun was shining, people were a lot more pleasant and I was able to take out my gorge Dior sunnies. Summer's approaching woop woop!

So...I blogged earlier and one thing I mentioned was my task list. The question is did I reach my target? Answer is...Almost!


1. Start book on music business- Haven't done that just yet but will read a couple chapters before I hit the pillow and snuggle with my kitten Baileys.

2.Write at least 1 complete song- I did write today, but didn't finish the songs. I was sitting in Regents Park this afternoon and was sooo inspired! I brainstormed loads of concepts and matched some of them to the instrumentals I had on my iPod which will make my life nice 'n' easy when I get stuck in and write tomorrow.

3.Download Instrumentals- Check! There are quite a few songs out at the moment that I'm enjoying so I now have the instrumentals on my iPod.

4.Upload audio/video onto You Tube- Check! It took me a while but with the help from a friend I eventually managed.

The song is called 'Because Of You' and I wrote and recorded it a couple of weeks ago.I am planning to do an actual video of me singing along to the instrumental. I hope you enjoy...x


No comments:

Post a Comment