Monday 14 March 2011

Where has the day gone?

So I'm finally home after a loooong day at work, I literally got in at 21.50! How do I make time for everything? With such short breaks between clients and spontaneous training sessions being scheduled my music is craving some serious attention and is suffering!

I've been home for an hour and I've had a glass of juice, hopped in the bath, done some washing, sent work emails and now I'm sitting here in front of my computer blogging.
Is it me or are there just not enough hours in the day?
I'm very much aware that on days like these, coming home and writing or doing something constructive in order to reach my goals will show my dedication...but after such a long day (that is still not over) where do I fit in my writing, singing, reading? I recently purchased a book by Donald S.Passman- 'All You Need to Know About the Music Business' and I haven't even read the first page!!

I have a lot to do this week so hopefully I'll complete all my tasks!!......xx

No comments:

Post a Comment