Tuesday 8 March 2011

Don't you LOVE when the Sun shines?

I'm totally loving the sunny weather in London at moment! Weather definitely affects your mood and this sudden outbreak of sunshine has left me feeling happy, vibrant and extremely positive.

On my travels to and from work, I finished the song I started yesterday and on my arrival home I sung and tweaked what i had come up with.

After enjoying some eggless pancakes, i decided to get back to writing and started a song about Travelling. There are so many places that I'd love to visit and explore, so i thought I'd write a song about it! I haven't finished it just yet but i have some great ideas and I'm hoping that it'll make everyone want to hop on plane ASAP!

I had a great conversation with a rapper/producer friend of mine and I will be recording a track with him on Friday which i am very excited about. Featuring on songs and working with different artists is an amazing experience. You get to dabble in genres that aren't necessarily your style but it gives you the opportunity to develop in all areas.
On that note, I will leave you with an Ambient House track that i featured on earlier this year.

Sadiq Bello, featuring myself- 'Loving You'....Relax and Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment