Thursday 24 March 2011

Jazz Hands!

This afternoon I went to the Wimbledon Theatre to watch my friend in Hairspray! It was excellent.

I'm a big Musical Theatre fan as I grew up watching Musicals with my Mum and Big Sister, a favourite of ours being The Sound Of Music.

I've been involved in performing arts ever since I could remember and started Ballet at the age of 3.
By the time I was 6, I went on to learn Tap,Singing and Acting and over the years learnt Flamenco, Modern Dance and Contemporary. At 16, I went on to study Musical Theatre at college.

Being at the performance today made me realise why I loved performing so much...It reminded me of being up there on the stage and the incredible rush you get!

One day I hope to be performing my own material on stage for thousands of people and singing my heart out. I know that if I work hard enough that Dream will come true...

1 comment:

  1. Zerita, Dad asked me to tell you to either write a song with the theme/chorus "I'm coming out", and/or to do a cover of the song (Diana Ross)over a contemporary beat!

    Just relaying...Don't ask...!!!!

    ReplyDelete