Wednesday 23 March 2011

Bored!

I've been up since 5.15 because I had to train a client early this morning. On arrival home, I  felt so aggravated and bored!!
I know that I get bored easily...with life...people...work...and routine, so its important for me to keep switching things up in order to stay interested and stimulated.

Times like these motivate me to focus on what is truly important to me and that is my Singing Career.

My day isn't to hectic today so no excuses!! My set tasks for today are;

-start my book on the music business
-write at least 1 complete song
-upload song onto You Tube (video/vocals)
-download more instrumentals of popular songs

Have a great and productive day!...xx

2 comments:

  1. LMFAAO @ Marcus... keep striving baby and you'll get there...stay focused

    ReplyDelete