Tuesday 3 May 2011

Practice makes Perfect...

It felt great to have the day off today!

I had a lovely lie in and managed to get a last minute physio session in for my foot. It's practically better now so I'm extremely happy about that.

I felt like a bit of a loner today! I ate lunch at Nandos all alone...It did give me some time to reflect but it would've been nice to have had a bud to mingle with.

After Lunch, I came home and had a listen to the songs I recorded during the week and picked out parts that I wanted to change or enhance etc.

I have a performance coming up soon so I've been practising my set with Ben (my guitarist) constantly and I'm so  proud of what we have. We done a live stream via Skype for my Sister in New York and she really loved  the arrangement and I'm glad that I got some great feedback from her.

Fingers cross it all goes well! I'm sure it will if we carry on in this way...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment