Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lets Sing!

Is it just me or does singing just sort you out? lol

Today I took out my Keyshia Cole album and have been singing away! I love her voice and her first album 'The Way It Is' is defo one of my favourites.

For some reason I felt really tired today, so this afternoon I had an awesome nap, spoke to my Gorgeous niece Lily via Skype and had another session with Benjamin (guitarist).

Haven't done any writing over the past couple days but hopefully I'll be inspired tomorrow.

Well I have an early start tomorrow and will be training some fun clients so I'm really looking forward to the day ahead!

Goodnight...xx
; )

2 comments:

  1. have a fun day today Zerita and make sure you get some writing done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet give it all your life and soul...

    ReplyDelete