Tuesday 10 May 2011

My 1st official Open Mic!

Over the last week I have been practising with Ben (my guitarist) for today's Open Mic Gig.

It took place at 'The Ritzy' in Brixton. The build up to today has been nerve racking but once I was singing I was fine. I think all our practising paid off as me and Ben were both really in sync and the performance went well.

I sung 3 songs...
- Flowing
- Because of You
- Jamming (Bob Marley Cover)

I got a great reception from the audience and lovely claps and cheers between each song!
It felt great being on stage singing away, I can defo get used to it!!!

My Family came to support and they all gave me some good feedback and i was glad that I done them proud...

Unfortunately I didn't get a proper video of my performance but I have another one on Monday so i'll be sure to film that.
Below are a few snaps of me singing.

Goodnight...xx





No comments:

Post a Comment