Sunday 29 May 2011

I have to MAKE time!

What a crazy week it has been for me!
Training 4-5 clients a day is NOT easy and often leaves me feeling shattered. I just find it really hard to motivate myself when I know that I've had such a busy day.When get home I want to eat and go straight to bed!

For the last couple of weeks, work has been my excuse for not writing but it looks as if my schedule won't be easing up any time soon so I really need to get back into my music if I truly want to succeed.
There are definitely not enough hours in the day but I have to make time.

I hate writing my blog sometimes because it's not just for others to read it's for me sit back and analyse what steps i've actually made towards reaching my goal of becoming a recording artist. When I've done nothing or less than I'd hoped, I feel really disappointed in myself...

It is time to pick myself up and start being proactive because I know that what I put out DEFO comes back to me...With all that said I'm aiming to have a productive week.

Night...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment