Monday 23 May 2011

Back to Business!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week! I suck!

I am officially getting stuck in as of today lol.

Musically I haven't been as productive as I would've like due to being so busy with work. My schedule of late has been crazy and after getting home from a long day I just want to sleep! I know that I have to make time for my music so I just need to make a concious effort and I'm sure I'll be fine :)

Changing the subject, a couple of months ago I trained an editor of US Vogue magazine, because she was writing an article on legs and the Tracy Anderson method.  Today I received a message from my sister explaining that she had mentioned me personally in this article, which was the most exciting news I've heard in a while.  Have a read of the article below and make sure you pick up a copy when it comes out in the UK next week.

Anyway I have a really early start tomorrow so I'll leave you to it.

Goodnight guys. x

1 comment: