Saturday 17 November 2012

The Regal Room!

Whoah!! Singing at The Regal Room last night was so amazing... Had such an amazing time at my gig yesterday! I love singing SO MUCH!

Had loads of my friends and family come out to see me which was awesome and the energy in the room was insane!!

I sung 6 of my own songs and was accompanied by Ben on guitar and Junior on the Piano. I was so glad that I got such a great response from the crowd, I really had such a blast...

I felt Fabulous in my Lanvin dress and got so many compliments on my fringe! woooo!













1 comment:

  1. I watched you online and you was amazing I'm so proud to call you my sister in-law and you have my support all the way....keep chasing your dreams lady I know one day you will be on top. Love's ya *wipes eye*

    ReplyDelete