Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year, New Start~ Back to the Grind

Happy New Year Everybody!!

Looking back on 2011 I feel that it was a great year for me!

I created this Blog woop woop, sung at several Open Mic events and at Sketch London which is a members club in central London. Performing is such a thrilling experience and I loved having my friends and family come out to support me, it was awesome :)

I recorded some new tracks and wrote several songs which I will continue to do this year but up the intensity


I was also very lucky to go abroad several times last year for work and pleasure so no complaints there lol.

I must say that the highlight of last year HAS to be when I met the beautiful and talented Beyonce!! It was literally a dream come true and a moment I'll never forget...

I'm more than optimistic about this year! I will be working on new music in the studio as well as with my guitarist Ben and I defo want to update my You Tube page a lot more with videos of my own material as well as covers.

Expect to hear great music and to see big things coming from Me!!

Bring on 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment