Monday 19 September 2011

You can't write when you're stressed!

Hey Guys!



I've been spending time bonding with my iPad 2! I'm defo in LOVE! I hardly use my laptop (sadtimes) and it just collects dust in my room!
I purchased some music apps that are amazing and  i'm having a great time learning how to use them.

I've been song writing...but over the last week have been a little stressed which is definitely having an effect on my music, writers block is an understatement. I've been saying I "Can't" which isn't helping so this evening i'm going to do some positive thinking and crack on :)

I'm also planning to record an acoustic video with my guitarist  for my blog and You Tube page so keep checking in!

Have a great eve xx

2 comments:

  1. Great to see u posting again, (are u wearing that H&M jumpsuit I've got too?) Really would love an IPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll get through this... just keep at it... do some things that'll get you inspired, walk along the thames, sit in the park (when its not raining lol) etc...

    good luck...x

    ReplyDelete