Sunday 3 July 2011

Wireless Festival!

On Friday, a friend of mine mentioned that there were still tickets for The Wireless Festival so I seized my opportunity and got booking :)

The weather was great and the atmosphere was awesome! Just loads of people coming together to appreciate music.

I'm a big fan of Janalle Monae and she performed yesterday and was AMAZING!! She is so creative and has really different approach to performing. It's very animated and at times unusual but I think she's fabulous. She creates stories and really tries to transport you there! At one point she had the entire crowd kneeling!! So awesome!



I also saw Katy B and J-cole amongst others and had a great time.


 (Back in Ballet mode haha, a random (dodgy) arabesque from Tamsin, i do love her!)
 (Tamsin and me having a cuddle! I'm not a giant she's just small lol)

Good food, Great people and Great Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment