Tuesday 7 June 2011

Meltdown!

So occasionally I have a meltdown!  My meltdowns consist of an evaluation of my life and loads of tears but I always manage to come back round other side being as positive as ever!

I'm so glad that I have the support of my Family and close friends because they're always there to give advice, lend a helping hand and encourage me to pursue my dreams.

They give me the little kick I often need to get back on track :)

When I write songs, I record bits and pieces on either my phone or my mic so I don't forget the melody. My Brother is always insisting I send the files to him or at least share an audio on my blog but I never listen lol.


I was writing this evening and recorded what I wrote but I have no idea whatsoever how to upload an audio! I tried to make a video but its not working out. I've been trying for like an hour!!

I'll try and figure it out and get some audio's up ASAP :)



No comments:

Post a Comment